I live in the beautiful county of Kerry, have three grown up children, a partner, two dogs and a house full of books. I grew up in Kent in England but have lived here much longer than I ever lived there.
We are surrounded by nature here and I get great inspiration from it. We are lucky enough to have mountains, lakes and forests. As you can probably tell from that, I love to be outside; I believe fresh air is a great cure for many things.
I have a huge love of home. The word home conjures up images of family, warmth, love and cosiness – that’s why I paint houses. Although I love to visit France and Italy for holidays, I don’t like to be gone too long. If you look up ‘Home bird’ in the dictionary there is probably a picture of me!
You can take a look at my shop right here.
Here are 7 things you should know about me:
- I hate cheese – with a passion.
- Dogs, coffee, cake, wine, and books are some of my most favorite things.
- I once learned how to fly a single-engine plane.
- I read a ridiculous amount of books, but re-read my favorites often.
- My favorite saying is,” A year from now you’ll wish you had started today”. It’s so true!
- I am also an Independent Celebrant.
- In 2013 I had an accident in which I lost 80% use of my right (dominant) hand. Through patience, determination, practise and sheer stubbornness I am lucky enough to still be able to paint. I am now a very happy one and a half handed artist!
So, if you ever find yourself in Kerry, call in for coffee and cake, you would be most welcome.
Have a lovely day,