“From Field to Stream” – Original Acrylic Painting on Birch Panel – 39cm x 39cm in a limed wood frame
This was painted when the fields in East Galway were flooded during the winter storms. An original acrylic painting on cradled birch panel measuring 39cm x 39cm. It has hues of turquoise, orange, deep crimson and yellows and greens. This piece really pops against a grey wall. It is framed in a white limed wood tray frame and comes with a large hanger on the rear for ease of hanging. It is protected with a Satin UV Varnish.
WITHIN IRELAND: PLEASE ORDER BY DECEMBER 15th
INTERNATIONAL: PLEASE ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th
Please note that actual colours may vary slightly from those shown on screen.
Room settings are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect exact dimensions of painting.
- Store Name: Elaine Quinlan Art
- Vendor: Elaine Quinlan Art
- No ratings found yet!
Cancellations, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
· If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 1 day of purchase.
· If you are unhappy with your piece or just changed your mind, you must contact me in writing within 7 days of receiving the painting.
· The painting must then be securely packaged and returned within 14 days of receipt of the painting. Customer pays return shipping. I will process the refund once I receive the painting.
· If the painting is returned to me as you were not at home to accept delivery or you were unable to collect from the Post Office, the customer pays to reship the painting.
Loss or Damage
· If a painting is damaged in transit, please contact me immediately.
· A piece is considered missing if it hasn’t been received and there is no record of it after 21 working days and the postal or courier company has confirmed it is missing. As I use registered post or courier, I will always have a tracking number on file. Please contact me if you haven’t received it.