“She Walks Through Her Sunken Dream” – Original Acrylic Painting on Wood Panel – 33cm x 38.5cm in a white limed wood frame.
Sunday walks through flooded fields. Yet still there is colour.
Original Acrylic Painting on Wood Panel measuring 24cm x 30cm framed in a limed wood frame. Dimensions with frame are 33cm x 38.5cm and it comes with a hanger on the rear. It is protected with a satin UV varnish and buffed to a fine finish with a beeswax layer.
Please note that actual colours may vary slightly from those shown on screen.
Room settings are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect exact dimensions of painting.
- Store Name: Elaine Quinlan Art
- Vendor: Elaine Quinlan Art
- No ratings found yet!
Cancellations, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
· If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 1 day of purchase.
· If you are unhappy with your piece or just changed your mind, you must contact me in writing within 7 days of receiving the painting.
· The painting must then be securely packaged and returned within 14 days of receipt of the painting. Customer pays return shipping. I will process the refund once I receive the painting.
· If the painting is returned to me as you were not at home to accept delivery or you were unable to collect from the Post Office, the customer pays to reship the painting.
Loss or Damage
· If a painting is damaged in transit, please contact me immediately.
· A piece is considered missing if it hasn’t been received and there is no record of it after 21 working days and the postal or courier company has confirmed it is missing. As I use registered post or courier, I will always have a tracking number on file. Please contact me if you haven’t received it.