Irish Language Travel Organic Bamboo t-shirt
Bíonn siúlach scéalach travel mean broadens the mind, or travellers have stories tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one. If you are familar with Gaeilge you can recognise siúl to walk and scéal is story or tale.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast, one of Ireland’s ancient Celtic standing stones. It was a coronation stone for kings of Leinster. When I wander or travel myself I love to mix the influence of ancient Irish art with contemporary Irish design, Celtic symbolism is a big part of my work, as is the connection our mother tongue has with Irish heritage and Irish roots. I research Irish heritage stories and try to represent them in colour popping ways As Gaeilge.
- Women’s bamboo raglan t-shirt.
- Super soft to the touch.
- Relaxed fit open neck.
- Digitised hand drawn lettering by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- 70% Bamboo Viscose 30% Organic Cotton Jersey 3.39oz / 115g
- FREE SHIPPING