Kids’ “Cute & Cosy” Felted Slipper Collection
These slippers are first knitted with 100% pure new wool, then felted (with hot water). Embellishments are also felted or needlefelted.
Two coats of pure latex are applied to the sole for “non-slip” purposes.
Please check current In-Stock Collection with sizes below.
Please note, these are “one-of-a-kind” and are only available in the sizes specified (i.e. design cannot be ordered in a different size).
I measure the sole as well as the inside of the slipper in cm, then use the chart below to determine closest UK size, but ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE.
You can check EU or US sizes also using this chart: https://www3.next.co.uk/shoes/childrens-size-guide/conversion-chart
When ordering, please specify:
(1) Foxy Friends, UK Size 1-2
(2) Here Kitty, Kitty (grey & white cat boots), UK 7.5-8.5
(3) Take the Leap (frogs), UK 10-10.5
(4) Where Rainbows End (bootie style with giraffe buttons), UK 0.5-1.5
(5) Love Those Rainbows (multi-coloured with hearts), UK 12.5-13
(6) Fuchsia Fancy (purple, fuchsia and white), UK 12.5-13 (Wide width)
(7) Especially for Ewe (sheep), UK 8.5-9 (Wide width)
(8) Happy Feet (penguins), UK 8.5-9 (Wide width)
(9) Mad about Mauve (multi-purple/pink with flower buttons), UK 3-4
(10) Bold and Beautiful (orange/purple/green mix, bootie-style with wooden toggles), UK 4-5
(11) Good Morning Sunshine (yellow/orange/red with red soles), UK 5-6
ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE.
- Store Name: In Sheep's Clothing
- Vendor: In Sheep's Clothing
Sheep's Head Peninsula
- No ratings found yet!
I’m happy to answer any query to help you find the right creation – for yourself or others.
If you are not happy with the product, however, please contact me within 14 days of receipt for a refund will be considered. To be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused, and in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.