Irish Language Tractor T-Shirt Tarracóir As Gaeilge Tee handprinted in Ireland on sustainably manufactured cotton.
- Available in sizes 1-6 year old in Green with yellow tractor.
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton (EXCEPT 2YR OLD IS NOT ORGANIC)
- Hand drawn illustration designed and screen-printed by Angelina Foster.
- Quality soft cotton, machine washable up to 40 degrees.
- Printed on Fairwear foundation tees, therefore child labour free.
- Packaged in rolled recycled paper with story of design.
Story behind to design
Celebrate country lifestyle as Gaeilge! Tarracóir meaning tractor in the Irish language. I came up with this design whilst babysitting my tarracóir obsessed nephews.
With this piece, I designed the rounded font of Tarracóir to compliment the wheels in a fresh, colourful style. The Irish language is one of the oldest languages in the world, I take this expressive heritage and style it as contemporary, progressive and fun.
I hope you enjoy your little piece of saol na tuaithe.