Irish language travel organic t-shirt raglan style.
Bíonn siúlach scéalach means walkers/ travellers have stories tell or travel broadens the mind.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast in Co Kildare. It was believed to be a coronation stone for kings of Leinster. I love to mix the influence of ancient Irish art with contemporary Irish design, Celtic symbolism is a big part of my work, as is the connection our mother tongue has with Irish heritage and Irish roots. I research Irish heritage stories and try to represent them in colour popping ways As Gaeilge.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 100% organic cotton 155G/M2
- Unisex contrast short sleeve
- Raglan sleeve
- Hand lettering illustration by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Medium Fit
- Vegan approved
- Printed on Fairwear tees so child labour free
If you enjoy your purchase please remember to give me a wee review 🙂