Irish Wildflower Bog Cotton Messenger Bag handprinted in Ireland. Gentle simple beauty in wild ever changing peatlands.This is wild cotton found in the boglands of Ireland, in old days it was collected & spun into cotton thread. Picture of bog cotton taken in Bog of Allen, County Kildare, Ireland. This Bog Cotton messenger bag is the perfect gift for adventurer, nature lover, explorer, traveller, photographer.
- Handprinted in Kildare, Ireland using sustainable non toxic inks.
- Original Irish design copyright of Angelina Foster
- Lightweight versatile messenger bag
- Dimensions: 270 x 270 x 80 mm, long strap.
- High quality fabric
- Gift of value to nature lover
- Document folders and cell phone pockets inside
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Dear customer please be aware I am adhering to government advice on Covid19. I am lucky to already live & work remotely, and have access to a Post Office with strict social distancing enforcement. Please expect slower delivery in these uncertain times, if your order has not reached you within 2 weeks please get in touch.