Wild Atlantic Seaweed Soap | Handmade Natural Soap with Essential Oils, Irish Seaweed and Kaolin Clay
My soaps are all handmade by me in my wee Donegal workshop overlooking the shores of Loch Swilly. I use only the finest natural ingredients to make the soap and scent them with nothing but the finest essential oils, herbs and spices.
Here we have a multi-purpose soap that detoxifies, exfoliates and brightens the skin. I infuse my signature essential oil blend in extra- virgin olive oil, along with green and white clay particles and Irish seaweed picked from the Wild Atlantic Way. These ingredients are all rich in oxides and minerals and their detoxifying qualities will even out your skin and make it radiant.
* My skin care is free from any chemical ingredients like parabens, SLS or mineral oil. All soap bars are naturally scented and coloured by flower blossoms, herbs and spices rather than synthetic colours and fragrances.
* Crafted with the cold process method, my soaps are poured in wooden molds and then placed on shelves where they are allowed to cure and dry for 4 to 6 weeks.
* Unlike regular commercial soaps, my handmade soaps contain natural glycerin, a highly emollient agent that truly conditions and pampers the skin.
* My soaps are cut by hand and weigh a minimum of 100g.
All soap bars are made by hand, using natural ingredients only. They may slightly vary in colour and size but never in quality!
As with most soaps, dryness is the key to longevity. Store in a dry place and allow it to completely dry between uses. A draining soap dish should be just fine.
TIP: place the soap bar on a piece of loofah and enjoy it for much longer!
Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Ingredients: Irish Spring Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Peppermint, May Chang, Lavender and Patchouli, Atlantic seaweed, Kaolin clay.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from Ireland
- Store Name: Handmade in Donegal
- Vendor: Handmade in Donegal
- Address: F93 DH77
- No ratings found yet!