People often ask me for samples of the essential oils which I use in my soaps so I have decanted some of the more popular ones into 10ml glass bottles for home use.
Here we have teenager’s favourite Tea Tree oil Tea Tree is amazingly versatile and probably one of the most popular essential oils. It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal making it popular for problem skincare formulations.
The tea tree oil I use here at Handmade in Donegal is:
– Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
– Steam distilled
– Energising and revitalising
– Ideal for skin, hair, nail and foot care
– Perfect for diffuser blends and massage- Can be used to fragrance DIY skin and haircare products
– Top perfumery note- Blends well with Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint and Rosemary.