This Furoshiki is handmade in Ireland with a lot of love by Little Raindrop.
It is out of slightly transparent cotton cloth. It floats upon the gift and adapts easily to its shapes. The heart is embroidered by hand.
Wrapping your gifts in cloth is a simple ancient japanese tradition by easily tying a few knots. It gives you the opportunity to add additional value to your present and the receiver has the convenience to reuse them. When they stay within the family, they will also contribute to a more hassle-free celebration, as you will not have to worry year after year again over your wrapping options, which can easily turn into a pricey last minute challenge. Many single use gift wraps are not even recyclable.
Furoshikis are very versatile. They can also be reused for any other occasion. Being repurposed into lunchbags, table clothes, place mats, picnic blankets, bags (size L), flower pots or even blankets for your childs favourite doll or plush, makes them a resourceful item for the whole year.
Every wrap is unique, as the design depends on the materials which are available. They are made out of recovered cloth, which was carefully collected and upcycled in Dublin.
Locally made, out of locally gathered remnants and cut offs, reusable and easy to repurpose, this Furoshiki represents an as-eco-friendly-as-can be solution.
Size S 54 cm
- versatile washcloth for your body
- gentle cleansing effect, while softly massaging your body and exfoliating dry skin
- knitted out of (new) cotton yarn
- versatile, reusable, washable
- carefully handmade with love and a lot of dedication in Dublin
- can also be used in the kitchen for cleaning surfaces
- dimension: 11×13 cm
- versatile all natural scouring pad for kitchen or bathroom
- made out of (new) jute
- use it as scouring pad for your dishes, as exfoliating pad under the shower or to scrub your vegetables clean
- handcrafted with love in Dublin
- at the end of its life cycle it is fully compostable as out of 100 % jute
- upcycled cat toy
- non toxic
- made out of recovered materials
- available in many different designs
- eco friendly waterballon out of (new) acrylic bulky yarn
- just let them absorb water and that’s it
- colours might vary from the pictures
- every ballon is unique and handmade with love in Dublin
- reuse them as much as you like and avoid buying plastic ones every year over and over again
- using reusable waterballons protects the environment and other animals, who might eat small left behind pieces from broken plastic balloons
- 1 Utensilo Box with pockets for your make up, shampoo etc. or any other items
- 5 Facial Rounds “Rainbow Love”, material: cotton, 5 layers
- 2 Cleansing Pads, material: soft brushed cotton, 2 layers
- 1 Tawashi for various uses like nail polish remover pad (also suitable for your body or in the kitchen), material: nylon
- 1 hairband (material: nylon)
- the little red heart is out of organic felt and can easily be removed
- Greta Thunberg, knitted, out of (new) cotton yarn and stuffed with leftover wool (recovered foam,…depending on availability…)
- promote imaginative roleplay with your kids by letting them play with inspiring characters like Greta Thunberg.
- Greta is handmade with love in Dublin/Ireland.
- Every single doll is unique and might show some slight variations from the picture
- hand-washing recommended
- If you have any questions, please contact me and I am happy to help, where I can!
Pamper yourself or someone you love with this little Cleansing set.
It consists out of:
5 facial rounds “Rainbow” (each consists out of 5 layers of thin cotton)
2 cleansing pads ( 2 layers of soft brushed cotton)
1 cotton drawstring bag€14.90