WHAT CAN I SELL ON BISCUIT?
If you are a self-representing artist, designer or maker you are most welcomed to sell on Biscuit.
If you are a group, collective, charity, social enterprise or similar, please email us at email@example.com before setting up your shop to ensure you are eligible to sell on Biscuit.
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER?
You will need to register before you can set up a shop on Biscuit. To register we ask for the following pieces of information:
- username – this can be anything you like as long as it’s one word with no spaces and contains only numbers and letters. If you are registering to set up a shop, choose something similar to the name you’d like your shop to be called. Usernames cannot be changed once registered.
- email – your main email address so we can contact you about your orders
HOW DO I REGISTER ON BISCUIT?
To create an account you’ll need a username and email that isn’t already in use.
After Registration your application will be under review from our curation team. Approval process can take from 1 to 7 days.
When the account is approved you will receive an “Account Approved” email, and can log into the account to start creating your wonderful store on The Biscuit Marketplace.
If your application is not approved it is for one of those reasons:
1. Your images need upgrading
2. We are full of this category of work for the moment.
3. Your work is not within the sites brief.
SETTING UP YOUR SHOP
Input your shop details
You will need the following information:
- Seller name
- Shop name
- Describe your shop
- Describe yourself as a shop owner
- Shop Logo
- Shop Banner
- Your Country, City
- Your e-mail address
- Set up your Delivery Policy
HOW DO I LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE OR CREATE A DRAFT?
You will need:
- a title and description for your item
- up to 4 or more great product photos
- a price
- shipping costs.
HOW TO LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE, INCLUDING LISTING ITEMS AS DRAFT AND ADDING VARIATIONS:
- Log into Biscuit and select ‘Your Shop’ > ‘Add new listing’ from the menu at the top of the page.
- Fill in the one-page form – it should only take a few minutes!
If you have trouble uploading your photos, please make sure they are saved as a JPG or PNG file and are less than 2MB in size.
Editing your STRIPE direct payment settings
On Biscuit Marketplace we use a trusted system called Stripe to process direct payments.
You can enable Stripe for your Biscuit shop directly from your Biscuit dashboard.
For more details please, see Payment Method Set-Up – (details to follow)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
FREE to set up! Yay
20% commission on sales
When you list 1- 10 products: FREE
10-15 products: 5 euro per month
15 – 35 products: 10 euro per month ( max 35 products )